All members of Telangana Chamber of Events Industry are expected to conform to the Code of Conduct, as stated:
Relationship With Clients :
- Dealings with clients to be conducted in an ethical manner.
- The terms of agreements should be clearly and precisely expressed and fulfilled in good faith.
- Work undertaken should be carried out promptly and efficiently.
- The interests of clients must be safeguarded and confidentiality maintained.
Relationship With Fellow Members :
- Encourage Member-to-deal-with-only-a-Member style of business.
- Dealings with fellow members to be conducted in a positive and professional manner and with the utmost courtesy and fairness.
- Property rights, confidential data and vendor/client relations of fellow members need to be respected.
- No engagement in harmful, disparaging or predatory tactics must be entertained.
Relationship With Employees :
- Members should encourage Events, Exhibitions and Programs as an instrument for social and economic good.
- They need to act as good corporate citizens and fulfill their responsibilities to the community.
Intellectual Property Protection :
- Members shall have respect for the others intellectual property rights
- Shall not encourage infringement of any intellectual property rights.